StadiumRoar Terms and Conditions
Revised 1 July, 2012
Eligibility StadiumRoar is intended to be used by people who are over thirteen (13) years old, or people who are under 13 years old and have permission from a parent or legal guardian to use StadiumRoar. By using StadiumRoar you confirm that you are at least 13 years old, or are under 13 years old and have permission from a parent or legal guardian to use StadiumRoar.
Account Information As a User of StadiumRoar, you agree to (i) provide accurate and current information in your account (“account”) as prompted to you by any page on StadiumRoar; (ii) monitor the security of your password; (iii) take full responsibility for any actions taken by your account, whether the actions are made by you or another person using your account.
Proprietary Content All content on StadiumRoar (“Content”), including graphics, text, applications, pictures, videos, software, sound, information and any other files, and their selection and arrangement, are proprietary property of the Company.
No Content may be modified, distributed, copied, framed, reproduced, republished, scraped, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on StadiumRoar.
User Conduct You agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through StadiumRoar will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use StadiumRoar to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact or personal information of other users from StadiumRoar by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use StadiumRoar in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with StadiumRoar;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on StadiumRoar any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on StadiumRoar or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying StadiumRoar, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
User Content Posted on StadiumRoar You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, sound, video, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through StadiumRoar, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the “User Content”). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on StadiumRoar that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on StadiumRoar or provide to the Company.
Third Party Websites and Content StadiumRoar may contain links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through StadiumRoar or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from StadiumRoar, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from StadiumRoar or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
StadiumRoar Availability StadiumRoar may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance or other reasons. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. The Company is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User’s or to any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with StadiumRoar. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of StadiumRoar or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through StadiumRoar or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
Termination The Company may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on StadiumRoar and/or prohibit you from using or accessing StadiumRoar for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its managers, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any User Content, any Third Party Applications, Software or Content you post or share on or through StadiumRoar, your use of StadiumRoar, your conduct in connection with StadiumRoar or with other users of StadiumRoar, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
Submissions You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about StadiumRoar (“Submissions”), provided by you to Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Online Payments StadiumRoar works with PayPal and other merchant processing solutions to enable online payments. In order to facilitate collecting money using StadiumRoar and PayPal you must have a valid PayPal account that is in good standing. Payers who pay you online will be charged to receive payments in accordance with PayPal’s “Fees for receiving purchase payments”. Your use of the StadiumRoar service is also bound by PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy.
Users who are not at least 18 years old may not settle transactions using PayPal.
PayPal is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc.
StadiumRoar is not a bank and does not offer banking services. StadiumRoar is not responsible for chargebacks, missed payments, fraud, or any other issues related to payments. Any transaction fees StadiumRoar collects are non-refundable. If you would like to settle a refund with another StadiumRoar user, StadiumRoar is not responsible for the outcome.
Your collection, payers and transaction history can be accessed and displayed on StadiumRoar.